The National Association of Realtors has compiled a list of the top 10 housing markets for millennials during the coronavirus pandemic. In creating this list, factors considered were current housing affordability, local job market conditions during the pandemic, inventory availability and the number of millennials in the area.
Here is the list of the top 10 markets in alphabetical order:
- Austin-Round Rock, Texas
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- Des Moines-West Des Moines, Iowa
- Durham-Chapel Hill-Raleigh, North Carolina
- Houston-The Woodlands, Texas
- Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, Indiana
- Omaha, Nebraska/Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, Arizona
- Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, Washington
- Salt Lake City, Utah
To view the full report, click here.
If you or someone you know is interested in purchasing or refinancing a home, I would love to help! Call me today!Tags: Mortgage News